Cat.6 ezi-JACK Vertical Shielded Jack
The DINTEK PowerMAXTM Cat.6 solutions are guaranteed to exceed Class E channel specifications as set down in international standards.
Our PowerMAXTM shielded solution comprises Cat.6 component compliant patch panels, keystones and patch cords. When combined with DINTEK’s Cat.6 FTP S/FTP cable, an end-to-end channel exists that maximizes data throughput and provides headroom for all future technologies operating beyond one Gigabit.
Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAXTM shielded products, our Cat.6 cable is the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
- High performance, exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.6 hardware transmission performance
- 100% shielded for complete EMI/RFI protection
- 19” 24 port patch panel, 1U size
- 110 and krone dual type IDC termination
- Accepts 22-26AWG, stranded or solid wire
- Wiring: T568A/B
PowerMAX Cat.6 ezi-JACK Vertical Shielded Jack
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- UL listed
- ISO/IEC 11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-2.D
- CENELEC EN 50173