CAT.6 VERTICAL TYPE KEYSTONE F-JACK WITH SHUTTER
If it’s speed that you’re after, then look no further than the DINTEK PowerMAXTM Cat.6 Modular Jacks.
DINTEK Cat.6 Jacks provide performance that exceeds Cat.6 connecting hardware performance specifications. They also ensure backwards compatibility with components and systems of lower-performing categories.
DINTEK installers and end-users benefit from the ease of installation and use, and their compact design is good for high-density situations. For example, up to six modules can be utilized in a single faceplate.
Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAXTM products, they are the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
- Meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.6 15M short link requirements
- Accepts 22~24AWG, stranded or solid wire
- IDC connector with large space of each pair to improve crosstalk
- Modular jack meet FCC part 68
- Wiring: T568A/B
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- UL verified
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-2.D
- CENELEC EN 50173