WAP125 Wireless-AC Dual Band Desktop Access Point with PoE
Features and capabilities
High-speed 802.11ac wireless at value pricing
Improve the user experience and enjoy simple, web-based configuration with the Cisco WAP125 Access Point.
- Provides cost-effective 802.11ac wireless connectivity for 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz clients with speeds up to 867 Mbps.
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) enables flexible installation.
- Simple web-based configuration and mobile friendly setup wizard allows setup in minutes.
- Supports social media login for guest access (Google and Facebook).
- Integrated with Cisco Umbrella to help manage security across all wireless devices.
- Supported by the new Cisco® FindIT Network Management platform for easy management, monitoring and control your Cisco 100, 300 and 500 access points.
Specifications at a glance
- Single radio supports both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz, with speeds up to 867 Mbps
- 2×2 MIMO with 2 spatial streams on 802.11n, or 1×1 on 802.11ac
- Intelligent QoS to prioritize network traffic
- Workgroup Bridge mode for expanding your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network
- Powered via AC or PoE (AC adapter included)
- Download Software
for this Product
Data Sheets and Literature