DINTEK EZI-CONNECTOR LC OS2
DINTEK’s ezi-FIBERTM Mechanical LC Connectors provide an inexpensive and efficient toolless alternative to terminating fibers without the need for a fusion splicer.
DINTEK’s ezi-FIBERTM LC Connectors use V-groove technology to align the fibers together and maintain physical contact between the fibers. No assembly tool is required to ensure the fibers are mated correctly. The resulting connection using the connector results is an average insertion loss of about 0.1dB.
- ISO/IEC 11801
- Cenelec EN 50173-1 / TIA-568 C.0
- Data Center Cenelec EN 50173-5
- ISO/IEC 24764/ TIA-942
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3; 10/40/100GbE
- Minimal tools required
- Low insertion loss of between 0.1-0.2dB
- Environmentally stable
- Easy termination / fast splicing time
- Connectors are re-usable
- Suitable for 250 μm and/or 900 μm buffered fibers
- Uses V-Groove alignment technology
- Can be joined to make duplex, triplex etc