DINTEK EZI-CONNECTOR SC OM3
DINTEK’s ezi-FIBERTM Mechanical Connector provides an inexpensive, quick alternative to terminating fibers without the need for a fusion splicer.
DINTEK ezi-FIBERTM connectors use V-groove technology to align the fibers together and maintain physical contact between them. No assembly tool is required to ensure the fibers are mated correctly and the resulting connection using the connector is an average insertion loss of about 0.1dB.
- ISO/IEC 11801
- Cenelec EN 50173-1 / TIA-568 C.0
- Data Center Cenelec EN 50173-5
- ISO/IEC 24764/ TIA-942
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3; 10/40/100GbE
- Minimal tools required
- Low insertion loss of between 0.1-0.2dB
- Environmentally stable
- Easy termination / fast splicing time
- Suitable for 250 μm and/or 900 μm buffered fibers
- Uses V-Groove alignment technolog